Sunday, January 1, 2012

I'm creating this blog to document every day until December 21, 2012. I'm not sure if anything is going to happen. But I'd like to keep a diary/journal for myself. Just to see if I can notice anything different. Today, my mom woke me up at about one for brunch. We had pancakes and bacon. I have to say I'm getting sick of French toast and pancakes and bacon... But I'm not gonna say anything to Dad.

Little Em is sitting next to me. Cotton and Dad just came back from probably going outside. Ginger's probably here too. I'm out on the front porch.

That's basically the highlight of my day. Been looking everywhere for this one tutorial for making a gloss button I found months ago. It's frustrating me that I can't find it! And of course I never saved it in my favorites... No, that'd be too damn easy!

Well, nothing more to say right now. Gonna head back to Google to look more for that damn tutorial...