I've had some really strange dreams lately. Last night, it was about some kind of graduation (college or high school, I don't know). My Stats professor (who is very attractive) was in it, and coordinating the graduation. And Nick was there, too. Yeah, Nick again. But he wasn't the focus of the dream, he was just a random person my mind used to fill the dream with people. But my professor... He was the main concern.
I had a couple other dreams, too. One more that featured my professor, and another that had Katie and her family... I'll explain later. My Stats final is gonna start in about fifteen minutes, so I'd like to get there and get a seat. Wish me luck! I need an A on that final to get an A in the class, otherwise I might get a B or even a C. I'm not thrilled about that. So I gotta do well on this final...