Monday, September 10, 2012
At
4:04 PM
How many phones have you gone through?
Um... Nine phones.
What was your favorite Disney movie growing up?
The Little Mermaid and The Lion King.
Can I call you home dawg?
No.
Do you drink often?
Wine coolers, maybe.
Are you supposed to be doing something else?
Homework, probably.
Come up with a new word. What is it and what does it mean?
Smert - smart to the eleventh power.
If you could wear only one clothing item at a time what would it be?
I'm confused....?
Are you superstitious?
Yes. Kind of.
Did I spell superstitious wrong?
Um, it looks wrong, but I don't think it's misspelled.
Are white walls boring?
Yes.
Any teacher you've ever had that's made a lasting impression?
Yes, my French teacher who inspired me to learn French.
Are gingers soulless or is that a myth?
I don't know. I'm blonde.
When was the last time you doubted someones gender?
Probably not too long ago on campus.
Are you sleep deprived right now?
Don't think so. I think I got eight hours of sleep. Although I am tired...
Do you like kids?
Yes. To an extent.
How many of your friends have names that start with the letter E?
Um... None. Just me. But I'm not my friend.
When was the last time you were late for something?
Work this morning. Because of the damn shuttle bus.
Is your favorite sport to watch the same as to play?
Yes. Hockey.
Do you get offended easily?
Sometimes. Depends. Not usually, though.
Worst advice you've ever received?
I don't remember.
You can have anything you want, but for only 24 hours. What is it?
For only twenty-four hours? Logan Lerman. I'd even settle for twenty-four seconds XD
Do you think your answer above was greedy?
Greedy? I don't know.
Thoughts on Oprah?
Don't care.
Do you get paper cuts a lot?
Nope.
Don't ya think hand sanitizer is a life saver?
Psh, I grew up in the nineties. We never used hand sanitizers, and I'm perfectly fine now.
What quesiton do you think this is?
Twenty-six.
Now what question do you think this is?
Twenty-seven.
If you got that wrong, I think someone needs to go back to school.
That's not a question.
Do you write everything down?
No, because I'd forget that I wrote it down.
How big is the biggest TV you've ever seen?
Um... I think it was a seventy-two inch?
Are you holding something against someone?
Um... Sort of. But not really. I don't hold grudges for very long.
How long have you lived the the country you are living in right now?
Nineteen years, eleven months, and thirteen days.
If I touched the last place on your body you touched would it be awakard?
It'd be my hand. But it would still be awkward.
What sound does a duck make?
Quack.
Do you know what literary device thats called?
Onomatopoeia, I believe.
Do you impress yourself often?
Once in a great while.
Would other people rate your looks significantly different than your rating
Um, I don't know how I'd rate myself, or how others would.
Did you notice that there wasnt a question mark in that last question?
Yes. And it bothered me. I corrected it, but deleted it because of this question.
So does that make you an observant person?
Yes. And somewhat obsessive-compulsive, haha.
Smoothies are the bombdiggity. Correct?
Absolutely?
No one even uses that word anymore. Think it will have a comeback?
Probably not. But who knows anymore?