Friday, March 15, 2013

Dude, I slept like the dead last night. When my alarm woke me up, before I opened my eyes, I thought I was at home, in my room. Then I was wondering why my alarm was going off on a Saturday. Then I opened my eyes, and was like, "What the fuck, why are my walls white!?" Then it occurred to me that I was at college, and I had to get up for class. Then I was wondering how late it was, because I felt like I slept so long. But it was seven-thirty. I had gotten nine hours of sleep, which felt amazing. But I'm still tired...

But I realize it's my dreams that help me feel like I've slept a while. The more I dream (or the more of my dream I remember), the longer it feels like I've slept. If I don't remember my dream when I wake up, it feels like I've been asleep for an instant and no longer. So I like dreaming! 'Cause not only do they make me feel better-rested, but they are pretty interesting some times! I would love to go back into a dream and re-experience it.

I get to go home next Friday! Spring Break is in a couple weeks, and I get to see my BESTEST BUDDY!!! Maybe I'll get to see Sammy, too (: I know I won't get to see McKayla ):

And just because I call Jess my Bestest Buddy, it doesn't mean I love her any more than McKayla or Sammy. I think we're closer because we spent so much time together in the recent past, whereas I haven't spent that much time with McKayla or Sammy in such a long while. Since high school, really. But all three are my absolute best friends. I couldn't handle life right now without them. I talk to them just about every day, be it on the phone, texting, or online. Or via a blog or the Sims (gifting! :D), haha. I've even tried to make an extra effort to be available and talk to them more, because I miss them. And I'm just so grateful for them. They mean so much to me. Some people don't have a "best friend", they only have friends. But I have three best friends. It's incredible.