Ever since I decided to go to this shithole school, everything's gone wrong. A UTI, a shitty roommate, horrible help from the actual school... Dumb classes that aren't even useful for my major.
And now, I have cysts in my ovaries (well, they've been there for who knows how long), and I have an appointment Thursday to talk about them with a gynecologist. (I may or may not have already mentioned this on here in a previous post). And, they're most likely not cancerous, but I guess there's a very slight chance? But it's a chance. I'm not worried, though. I just want them gone!
And now, we (the six of us collectively) were caught with our smoke detectors covered. Maximum sentence is expulsion. Minimum is residence probation. But the fucked up this is, I've never smoked pot in my life. I've never done any drugs. And I'm going to get in trouble. I have an initial conference on Wednesday to talk to them about it. I guess the six of us are meeting with the assistant director or whatever. I just want them to test me for drugs so I can get out of this incident. And then, I want to fucking move in with my father in Connecticut so I can not be involved with whatever bullshit that goes on in this dive of a fucking apartment! This is fucking ridiculous. I choose to live a clean, legal life, and I still get in fucking trouble. Like, what the fuck, man?? Fuck you, SUNY Poor Choice, for sticking me in this fucking room!!!
These are reasons I'm going to go fucking insane. And reasons why going here was just the worst decision ever.
Reasons why it's a best decision: it's close to Connecticut, which is where my dad is. That makes it easier to come home ('cause my dad only has to travel twenty minutes to pick me up, rather than four hours to Oswego where I would have gone if I didn't get accepted here). And, with the sudden rise of medical shit (UTI, stomach pains, medical treatment [which isn't sudden; it's a weekly thing I've been doing for about five years], and now these cysts), it's easier for him to take me to the doctors, so that I don't have to go through this alone. I mean, I go to the appointments alone. (I'm twenty years old, I would hope I could do that.) But it's dealing with that shit, and being able to go home for comfort instead of suffering at the apartment that helps.
But I still fucking hate it here! Next year will be so much better. I'll actually have a roommate that's nice! Her name is Jamie, and she seems really cool. We have our room picked out, and I'm excited. I just wish we could move in now, instead of next year!