Wednesday, May 8, 2013
At
7:32 AM
My puppy is doing well, though. It makes me happy. I guess we came close to losing him, but when I first saw him, he was already back to (somewhat) playing and eating. So I didn't see him in that critical state. So I guess I wasn't really as worried as I should be, because I didn't see it. I don't really like to think it was all that horrible, because I don't want to cry. All I know is that my puppy is doing much better now. He's taking his medicine, which has increased his ability to eat and play. I think he still needs more mommy time, so I'm heading home again this weekend. I think Jess is gonna visit us, too. I think Cotton would like that. He loves people. And I think he really liked Jess. My pets tend to love my friends, because I have awesome, amazing friends. If I like them, typically my pets (who, ironically, each take on a different part of me) like them, too. So, this weekend should be good. Quality Cotton-mommy time, quality Princess time, quality Little Em time, and quality Bestest Buddy time! Now, if only I could fit in quality McKayla and quality Sammy time XD Then, my weekend would be complete!