Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Ugh, my God. So sick. Sore throat. Sound like a man...

When did I start saying God instead of gosh? I don't know. I've given up. Life sucks too much to sugar-coat it with goshes and oh mys.

I had an amazing birthday. Got so drunk. Didn't pass out or vomit! And I only fell once, and woke with no hangover. This drinking business is pretty easy. Too bad it's such a chore to get drunk. But now, all I want to do is drink more. This is a scary thought.

It doesn't help that I'm not exactly the most stable person at the moment. I'm wishing, so bad, for it to be cold out. So that I can wear long-sleeved shirts again. Why do I want long-sleeves so bad? Use your imagination.

So I just want it to be winter, so I can cuddle up with some Jose Cuervo, my pencil sharpener, and my fantasy world. And maybe the Walking Dead. (Yeah, they finally put season three up on Netflix, just when I need to focus on homework most. Thanks, people behind Netflix. Thanks.)