Wow, I had a bit of a hard time waking up this morning. I went to bed at eleven after reading for about half an hour or so. Then I woke up at three, downed an entire bottle of water, and went pee. Then I woke up at eight with my alarm, went pee, then kept snoozing the alarm until it finally stopped going off. Then I woke up at about quarter to eleven, or so. And now I'm putting clothes away. Haha :P Well, my only class today is at two, so I have time to waste. I know I better not get used to this, 'cause work is gonna ruin that all to hell... I fucking hate the library. Why can't I just work afternoons? Why can't the library just burn to the ground?
Okay, I don't wish that.
I'm very sad. I don't have my favorite professor this semester! :( I didn't have him my first semester here, but the last two I did. And I'm gonna miss him this time! :P Haha.
So... Off to eat something (even though I'm not hungry), finish putting some clothes away, and get ready to catch the bus at one-thirty.
Have a good day, my readers!