Sunday, January 22, 2012

I seem to have forgotten about this blog... Whoops...

But I'm back at college now. Sitting at my desk in my lonely apartment... I love it :P It feels so good to be back. Although it was hell getting up here. My dad is such an asshole. And my mom doesn't help. I'm so glad to be away from them. I'm not going back until I have to. I'm going to ENJOY being up here. Like I always do. If only a certain friend of mine would not take up all my time, eat all my food, and stink my place up...

Boy, has it gotten cold out. I like it, when I'm inside. Then I can snuggle up in a nice warm blankie and be so nice and comfy!

So I painted my nails. They're this dark plum color. I like it.

Well... I have nothing much to say today. I'll write more tomorrow. I promise! G'night.