Monday, January 23, 2012

Wow, today was just full of events.

First, I had a hard time getting the bus. It didn't go past my apartment at 1:10 like it was supposed to, according to the schedule. It finally came at thirty minutes later. Then class lasted for about fifteen minutes. All that waiting just for a fifteen-minute class. But a friend of mine is there, besides Rin! Cassie, who I had French with my first semester here. I'm pretty excited about that :P

Then Rin and I got our supplies for our drawing class. Seventy bucks I paid. Fuck my life.

Then we just hung out until nine. It wasn't so bad today. We went to her place, then we went back to campus, then we just hung out in the Technology Building playing Monopoly using my tablet. I don't want to talk about who won.

So, I got home about half an hour ago. Yeah, it wasn't too bad of a day. Tomorrow isn't gonna be cool, though. I have a lot of classes :( Like, two! Haha.

Well, I'm off to go work on the project the president of the college has me working on. Just gotta do the corrections they sent me, then hopefully I'll be done with it. But I had a lot of fun with this! :D