Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Yesterday, I woke up at like two. I feel like such a bum. But then again, I went to bed at like three. What do I expect?

It snowed yesterday. I'm pretty excited about that. I love snow! My Christmas was ruined because there was no snow. Very depressing :(

So, I didn't do much all day. Took a shower, cooked lunch, hung out with McKayla (one of my two best friends). We finally exchanged Christmas gifts (I got her a gift card to Maurice's, and she got me some perfume and fuzzy socks) and played some LittleBigPlanet 2.

After McKayla left to go to dance (she's into Irish dancing), I worked on the website I'm starting with Rin. She's an annoying chick I've known since fifth grade. We were friends up until about tenth grade, off and on (because of our practically weekly fights), but then became friends again when she decided to go to college with me. We didn't talk much during the Spring 2011 semester (her first semester here), but this last one we became best friends again. She's like that annoying, embarrassing sister you just can't get rid of. I'm finally done trying to get rid of her. We're friends for life, whether or not I like it.

So, we were talking on Skype for a while, working on that and just chatting. Talking about her roommates (drama there!) and her English boyfriend (who she met on Runescape and hasn't met in person) who may or may not be cheating on her with this Canadian chick. Online boyfriends have been a problem for her (and in our friendship) since about eighth grade, give or take a year. I've just learned to let it go.

After my mom got home from work, we had a typical dinner for us. (I had a packet of butter noodles and she had a frozen dinner.) Then, I went over to McKayla's (she lives just up the street) for a couple hours.

And since I've been home, I've been fiddling with the debate site (the one I'm working on with Rin), and my portfolio site. I have all my stories (well, most) on this site, and I keep it password-protected so that I can share all my stories with my friends without having them technically published online. Publishers don't want things that have been published previously, and a website is technically published.

So... That's all I've pretty muchly done all day. I live quite a pathetic life.

At some point I gotta meet up with Sammy, my other best friend, to exchange Christmas presents and hang out. Hm...

And just to clarify things, Sandra is a chick I was best friends with my first year at college, but after a fight last May, I'm not friends with her or Katie, a chick that I was best friends with in middle and some high school with whom I also go to college. Now, Katie and Sandra room together in the apartment I was supposed to share with them. A true sign of the apocalypse is if I ever become friends with them again. Haha!

Well, other than the fact that I actually hung out with another human being other than my parents, and other than the fact that it snowed today, nothing much is out of the ordinary for me. Bummer. I'm kinda waiting for something amazing and spectacular to happen. I know this isn't just gonna happen on its own, though.