Guten morgen! (Good morning in German.) Well, for me it us. I just woke up about thirty minutes ago. Yuck.
Well, considering I went to bed around six this morning... Yeah. I've gotta stop. But I get so involved in what I'm doing. I was writing my story (which is coming along great!), then I had to quickly write a blog post ('cause I depressingly forgot to yesterday), then I started messing around with the look of the blog again. It looks prettier now. And then when I got upstairs, I continued reading a book on my tablet through Kindle. I think the title is Loose Ends, by Terri Reid. It's a pretty good book, minus the fact that the dialogue isn't the best. It's kept me occupied this long.
Cotton (my adorable Bichon Frise) is sitting next to me. We're fighting over the spot where my arm should go when I'm typing on my laptop. He's sleeping on the arm of the recliner, with his head rested on my knee (I'm sitting Indian-style).
Well, I'm going to go back to doing nothing, I suppose. Nothing else to do.
Gah, I need a life.