Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I feel really sick today. Like, I feel like I could puke or pass out any minute. Maybe that's because I didn't really have any dinner, and I didn't have any breakfast. I just feel bleh.

And I had a dream last night that Ethan texted me back. His signature was a <3 (which doesn't look like a heart...) and he said that he wasn't playing mind games, and that he doesn't hate me. It was really bizarre...

So I'm pretty tired. There's not much to do here on campus. I'm waiting for Rin to get here at one so we can have lunch. I told her I get out at noon-thirty, but she still said she wouldn't be here until one... It's whatever.

I'm just so tired and bored. This whole Ethan thing has taken more out of me than I ever thought possible... And it started the around November-December 2010. It's now fucking January 2012. Over a fucking year now.

Piece of shit...