Last night I had an interesting dream...
My parents and I moved back to Connecticut, back to our old house in Ansonia. And my mom had to bring something to the neighbors or something, and she said that the kid there (who somehow was Zack, Katie's boyfriend) hadn't changed much at all. So I was going to go over to see if he remembered me after ten years. And then I was like, "Woah, I wonder if Tony remembers me..."
Then, there was another dream (or maybe just another part of that dream?) with Rin's professor in it. I don't know his last name, but his first name is Josh. I was like a representative for something, and I was showing him the products he could buy. (I don't even know...) And I was either standing really close or sitting next to him, 'cause I started kissing him. He kinda returned the kiss, but then pushed me away. Then I sadly remembered aloud that he's married, and I looked right at the wedding band on his hand. Wait! We had to be sitting on a floor (I think it was a gymnasium floor), 'cause then next he pulled me into his lap and looked right into my eyes. He then started caressing my leg. His phone rang, and his wife left a voicemail (which played as it recorded) saying that if he still cared about her, then they could work through what he was doing. I don't know how she knew he was with me, but she did. And she knew he was going to cheat. I don't know. It was a weird dream.
But, you know who Josh looks like? Ethan B. In the dream, not so much. But in real life he does. It bothered me at first. But then I realized that Josh is actually quite hot. Despite the fact that he's married and probably ten years older than me.
So anyways. I'm waiting for Rin to go on lunch break at 3:30. I'm starving now, though. Maybe I'll go get something to eat. I'm not really hungry, though. It's that feeling when your stomach wants something in it, but you don't want to eat food. I think I'll go have some fruit or a salad. Force myself to eat something, but something healthy instead of cookies (which was my first idea).