Does he even listen to me? I was reading through conversations last night from the day we met. He didn't seem to listen to me at all. It made me so mad. And how do I feel about him now? I still fucking love him. Why? Because I'm stupid. Fucking stupid.
Thirteen minutes until class starts... Yuck. American History. I don't like it. I've got like five papers I gotta do for this class. Haha. And I should probably talk to my partner for this midterm assignment to see who we're going to interview. But, I'm too shy. And I don't feel like getting up.
Philosophy next! I love that class. Mostly, because of the guy I sit next to. Rafael. He's so damn sexy! I don't know if he's single, but I don't care. I'm too scared to talk to him anyways. But, I also love the class because it's a really interesting one. Now I know why this professor was so weird when I had him five semesters ago for English I. He's a frickin' philosophical professor.
After Philosophy, I have a midterm in Technical Writing. I hate that class... It's so fucking stupid and pointless. Oh well. Hopefully I'll pass this midterm.