So I told Ashley and Becca today. Told them I cut. Told them how I love this Serbian guy, and that it's killing me. Did it help? Kind of. Because I finally could talk about it to someone. I also made an appointment with the counseling center. I kind of don't want to tell her, the personal counselor, that I cut. Because it's probably going to turn into this huge ordeal that is just gonna be too much of a hassle. But, oh well... I just don't know what else to do. My long weekend at home kind of helped. I wish I could go back. Like, all day, I've just been ready to cry. On the verge of breaking down. Which is why I accidentally opened my mouth to Becca and Ashley. I wish I didn't. I don't know them as well as I know McKayla, Sammy, and Jess. But I told them instead. Blah.
If anyone is even reading my blog, I'm sure you're all sick of hearing about this shit. I'm sick of talking about this shit. But hey, no one's making you read my blog. You're willingly doing it. But, I'm going to try and talk less about Lazar and more about... Other things in my life.