Monday, October 22, 2012

It's amazing how consumed I can get by a message sent on Saturday from a man in Serbia.

And all he had to say is, "I still love you."

Fuck distance. Damn it. In my dream, we were together. Physically, not as a couple. And we were in either his room or my room. Or some living room-bedroom place. And his laptop was on a bed or a table or something. And somehow, with the press of a button, I unblocked myself and re-added myself to his contact list. With a heart next to my name. Or something like that. And it was weird, because I like tricked him or something. Pulled a fast one on him. And he was, like, not amused. I was laughing, though, because I was actually able to trick him. But I was joking, so, on his computer, I went to undo it and re-delete myself, but he stopped me. He casually told me not to. And it was at that point in my dream that I realized he and I were sitting next to each other. It was so weird.

Fuck, I miss him. And damn, I wish we were closer together. Why is the world such a big place?