What a fucking terrible semester I've had so far.
First, I miss my bestest buddy.
Second, I hate having a roommate.
Third, I hate this apartment.
Fourth, I had a wicked terrible stomach cramp for a week.
Fifth, I had a nasty urinary tract infection immediately following that stomach cramp.
I'm still trying to get rid of this UTI. And for the first time since Tuesday night, I'm able to pee freely. But what a fucking time I had with that UTI. I went to the health center on campus twice, then to the hospital to see a urologist. I have a CAT scan this Friday. Then I have to meet with him again. Hopefully, nothing is bad. Hopefully my bladder isn't shot. I don't want to be catheterized for the rest of my fucking life. I already have that fucking ACE procedure. I don't need a catheter, too. Jesus fucking Christ, I just want to be fucking normal.
Thinking of all these fucking medical complications makes me wonder why I would even think about finding a guy or having a relationship? Guys want normal people. They don't want fucked up medical complications. Unless you get one of those soft, timid guys who are like, "Oh, I still love you even though you have to completely do everything through a medical procedure, and you have scars and bandages and other awkward things all over your body." Yeah, fuck that.
That's exactly not the kind of guy Rob is. Maybe Ian, but not Rob. And I like Rob, not Ian. But, like I've said many times, dating Rob wouldn't work. He works with my dad, and I'm not his type. Maybe I'm not giving him enough credit, but he doesn't seem like the type who would date my type. That's how it wouldn't work pessimistically. But logically, it wouldn't work either. He works with my dad. He talks like a guy around my dad. I'm sure he's made comments to my dad that a sane guy wouldn't make to a girlfriend's father. If it's not so bad that my dad would kill Rob (which he may or may not do), it would surely be awkward. For all parties involved. Which is why I'm just going to think Rob is attractive, and leave it at that. And not look for boyfriends at my dad's place of employment.
Even if Rob is just so damn adorable :P