Monday, February 25, 2013

"My Secrets" Survey

What's in your wallet?
Dimes and cards.

What's under your bed?
Clothes, a printer, a box of rocks, and a container of assorted stuff I brought with me to college.

What's on that way top shelf or in the very far back of your closet?
At college? I don't have a closet. At home... Jesus, it's been so long since I opened either of my closets, I couldn't tell you. Probably useless junk.

What's in your underware drawer?
Socks, bras, and underwear.

What's in the trunk of your car?
Ain't got no car!

What's in your desk or locker?
Pens, paper, junk, my tablet, more junk, some notebooks and text books... USB cords.

Do you have a super-secret hiding place and what's in it?
Um... Not really?

Do you feel guilty about something right now, if yes what?
Guilty? Um... Maybe the fact that I skipped class two days last week... But I skipped because I was in so much pain I couldn't move.

What is the most embarassing thing in your room right now?
Hmm... My teddy bear :P

Have you done something recently you hope no one finds out about?
Hm. Not sure? Probably a lot.

What is your last thought before you fall asleep?
Lazar...

How long have those leftovers been in the fridge?
At home? Who knows. At college? Not even God knows. But, I don't use the fridge here at college, and I haven't been home much.

If I confiscated your computer and took a look around....what would I find?
Documents and a few photos. Nothing bad.

Do you sleep with anything?
A blanket and two pillows. Preferably, a dog and two cats. But they're at home ):

What is your midnight snack weakness?
Chocolate. But I can't say I really do the midnight snack thing.

Have you ever you shop lifted?
Nope.

Have you ever vandalized anything?
Nope.

Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
What is that making reference to? Drugs? Alcohol? Sex?

What do you wait until no one is looking to do?
Pretty muchly anything.

Have you told the truth in this survey?
Yep.