I HAD THE FUCKING STRANGEST DREAM EVER...
I was in a relationship with I think Dylan (who played Zack on that show. Don't want to say last names.) And like... We kissed a lot. Almost the entirety of the dream. And the kissing was just so fucking realistic. As if it were real. So fucking weird!
So much tongue!!
But his name wasn't Dylan. It was, like, Cole or Noel. (Cole would be his brother, though.) I think at one point I called him Noel Kahn. But it was definitely Dylan.
But I was also making out with David. (Played Justin on that show with magic. Again, don't want to say specifics.) Why David, I don't know. But I think his name was actually Justin in the dream?
But why I was making out with him, I don't know either. It was so weird. It was more of a joking-making out with him. Not a real-making out with him. Neither of us were putting real effort into it.
Oh, and there was mention of those pictures of Dylan that were leaked onto the Internet in December!
This might be a dream I would possibly like to revisit.
Possibly. Maybe. Potentially.
Definitely? Fuck yeah!