Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Oh, and to make matters worse, Billy put Linda's ashes in with Pop-Pop's. I don't know how Dad is dealing with this, but I... I could kill the bastard. I know exactly why he did this. He did it as a last final way to spite our family.

I swear, the next time I see him... It's not going to be fucking pretty.

Before I die, I know I'm going to be labeled as the new crazy one in the family. Either by admission in to a hospital, or by doing something insane like losing my temper against Billy. Because right now, I'm unstable. I almost wish I could see him. Just to lose control of myself and completely freak out at him. Not physically. But I want to scream at him. Make a scene. Make him scared. Make someone cry.

Oh, please let me run into him at Walmart or something. Please. I have so much anger and emotions that I need to unleash. He'll never see it coming. I've always been the quiet one in the family.

What was that about the quiet ones? Lemme make it true.