I've found the difficultly in love. Falling in love with him was easy, effortless, natural. But staying in love with him, learning to move past the things I don't like, and continuously reminding myself why I love him gets hard sometimes. Sometimes, he reminds me without even trying. The cute little things he says, his humor, the way he loves me. God, how have I gotten so lucky? He's fucking everything. And for once, it's not scary to love him. I know it's not going to destroy me, like with Ethan or Lazar. This is real love. And wow, it's amazing.
Like, gushing to my friends about him makes it real, and it's just an amazing feeling. To be able to do that. To know that I'm one half of something huge and amazing.
Mother fucker, everyone should be in love! The world would be an amazing place if everyone felt as happy as I do!