What a boring and uneventful day. I worked on the debate site some more, then played some LittleBigPlanet (the first one). Aced a couple story levels, then aced and collected all the bubbles on a few Pirates of the Caribbean levels. That was pretty fun. I think I'm gonna do that again tomorrow.
Damn it, Cotton wants to play now. Goodness, doggie.
Then, I transferred my portfolio site from Microsoft Expression Web to Adobe Dreamweaver. Although for a couple years now I've been very attached to Expression Web, I've gotten closer to Dreamweaver. It's just a lot nicer and easier to use, once you get the hang of it. I took a class a couple semesters ago in web designing, and we used Dreamweaver there, but I was still resistant. But now that I have a copy of it, I've grown accustom to it.
So... Then I cleaned the kitchen a little, started a load of laundry (that was already in the washer), and bathed Cotton. He looks so cute now! All clean, cut, and fresh-smelling. I guess that's a bit out of the ordinary. Haha, for me to bathe Cotton and for him to be clean XD I froze my toes off doing it, though. Our kitchen is cold. We only heat the front porch (it's enclosed and is the only room that has electric heating), 'cause the fuel to heat the rest of the house is way too expensive. I guess it got up to about nine hundred dollars a month. Woah, no. So we have little space heaters for our bedrooms. Mine and my parents (I'm an only child). But the front porch is my dad's man cave. It's painted navy and silver (for the Dallas Cowboys), there's an HD TV and his PlayStation 3, and a card/bumper pool table. So his man cave has become our living and dining room. The past summer, it was also my bedroom (I just felt like sleeping down here). It's pretty cozy down here.
But... It's two in the morning. I'm tired. Very sleepy. I think I fell asleep at six yesterday, and woke up at one. So I'mma head to bed now, and hopefully not sleep so late. Maybe I'll set my alarm on my tablet. 'Cause it did so well waking me up this morning. I woke up at eleven to use the potty, so I set it for noon 'cause I wanted to go back to sleep for just an hour. When it went off, I got up, hit snooze, and went back to sleep. It woke me up ten minutes later, but I ignored it. It went off for ten minutes, then snoozed itself. And didn't go back off. Of course I fell back asleep. Maybe if it were closer to me, it'd have woken me up better. Hahaha. I'm such a heavy sleeper. I may hate to sleep, but I hate to wake up, too. I'll sleep forever if you let me. And it's annoying!
Well. Nighty-ni—
"You're Gonna Go Far Kid", by the Offspring! I love this song. It just came on. I gotta stay up for this one... ;)
But, nighty-nights nonetheless.