Wow, I haven't written in a while. I will take a minute to write now.
Wednesday I woke up at noon and took a shower. Then I played some LittleBigPlanet until Sammy came over. Then I played a little Final Fantasy XIII before her and I played some WoW together. I really don't like that game too much, but it keeps me occupied some times. You just sit there and do quests. There's no real story or point to the game. I'd much rather play Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale, or Neverwinter Nights. Now there are some real amazing games. Or Tomb Raider, the Sims 3, or Call of Duty.
So that was Wednesday. I can't remember what time I went to bed. And Thursday... I don't think I did much at all. Played some LittleBigPlanet I think, and some Minecraft. And today, I played LittleBigPlanet with my dad, and Minecraft some. I love that game! Then we were messing around on PlayStation Home. That's a pretty awesome place. I have the Wizard's Den and the Playground Apartment pretty decked out. I LOVE the Wizard's Den. You should totally take a look at it. I'm quite impressed with it ;)
Hey, so I've noticed people are reading this blog. If you have a PlayStation 3 and a PSN account, you should add me. We could play some Call of Duty (Modern Warfare 2, Black Ops, or Modern Warfare 3), LittleBigPlanet, or some other game together. Or we could hang on PlayStation Home.
Or maybe not. I don't know you guys, and it'd be awkward. Hahaha.
So... That's what the past couple days have been like. Wednesday afternoon with Sammy and today with my daddy were pretty fun. Now, onward to the shower then the bedroom! Relaxation and cleansing, then bedtime. Peace, readers ;D