Nothing's happened so far. I told you, I'm prepared for it. But I'm not giving up hope. I need patience. Maybe secretly he knows this, and is making me wait. I don't know. But I know he has a life, too, and that I can't expect him to be free on command. So, I'm going to wait. I won't say anything to him, and wait for him to be ready. But if he doesn't say anything in maybe a week or two, I'll ask him if we can still meet up and talk.
Good things happen to those who wait, right? I hope so. So I'm being patient. Giving him his space and time.
Other than that, today was an off and boring day. I got a walk in, though. I walked around campus three times. And I walked home. It felt good, and I feel less fat today! Haha. And tomorrow, Rin'll be able to use the fitness center (she'll be done with orientation for the class), so we can go work out. I'm excited. Gotta work on my figure!
Hm. I'm hungry. Food, here I come. What shall I stuff my face with? Hm...