Thursday, February 23, 2012

I fell off my chair in the cafeteria today. And Amine was there, and laughed at me. But then a little while later, he came over to make sure I was okay. He was curious as to how I fell off my chair. I honestly had no idea. He was like, "It just kind of happened?" And I agreed. Hahaha, I was mortified. Rin couldn't stop laughing.

I watched I, Robot last night. That was an intense and great movie. I loved it!

I finished Ender's Game. I loved the first part of the book, but once he got to Command School, I lost interest. It was just... Blaaaaaahhhh.

Rin invited me to stay the night so we could watch I, Robot. I really don't want to. One, I hate her. Two, she annoys me. Three, I don't get any sleep when I'm there ('cause one, she just doesn't shut up, and two, she's up until real late with her online peoples). Four, she'd just spend the entire time talking to her online peoples like she ALWAYS does when we hang out and she has her computer with her. And she texts them on her phone, too. So it just never stops. I get so sick of it. Why not get involved with the real world, you fucking idiot??

I think I'm getting sick. Like bleh sick.

Now I'm tired.

That's about the extent of my exciting life. Mmmmmmmhm.