Woah... The past two days have been... Woooo. Soo full of interesting and eventful things.
Yesterday, I had a hangout appointment (I call it that because Rin insisted it was a date, which it was not) with a guy from my Stats class. Calvin. He's pretty interesting. But he licked my ear. And gave me a Valentine's Day card-poster-thing. I have it hanging on my wall... That was an event. Ha.
Then, I texted Ethan. I asked him if he would either acknowledge that he has my number, or tell me the truth about giving me five minutes to talk. He finally (WOAH!) texted back. He told me that he hasn't been into me in a long time, and that it hasn't been fun in a while, and that he wants me to leave him alone. That's all I wanted him to tell me from the beginning. It took pissing him off and driving myself to near-insanity for him to finally give me the closure I so desperately needed. I wish it didn't have to end this way. But... C'est la vie, je suppose...
But that brings me to another thing.
One day a couple weeks ago, Rin and I were discussing our eye colors. She was talking about how her eyes have been really green, and I was like, "Oh, I've had days where my eyes are pretty blue, too." Just causal conversation. But these two Moroccan guys were apparently listening to us as we went by, 'cause the one (who is a total flirt) leaned closer and commented on her eyes. "Yep, you're eyes are green." So fucking random but so fucking cute!
So then I passed him later that day, and he looked at my eyes and added, "Yeah, you're eyes are blue." Hehehehe!
So then we kept seeing him places, and we started calling him Brown Eyes. And he just kept flirting with us... ;) And he has a very cute friend, too. But then tonight, we were walking behind them as we were heading to the on-campus housing, and they were talking in front of us about something. I was getting frustrated 'cause I thought they were speaking Spanish, so I asked Rin and Sam (her roommate who was walking with us) if they knew Spanish. Both said no. But then Brown Eyes turned around and he was like, "It's Arabic."
I was totally mortified, 'cause I didn't think they could hear me. I was whispering. But yeah, they heard me. Haha. And so we started talking about languages, and Brown Eyes is like, "I speak English, French, and Arabic."
I almost fucking hugged him. He speaks French! They both do! And I was like, "So do I!" They thought it was funny, and they started asking me a couple questions in French. What my name was, and how old I was. Hehehe.
And Rin was like, "I wish I spoke French," and so Brown Eyes said he was going to teach her. Blah. Hahahaha.
Then Rin was like, "Ask their names!" So I did. In French ;) And so we found out Brown Eyes' name is Amine. But I don't know his cute friend's name :( But dude... Tonight was fucking amazing.
So, yeah. Moroccan guys who speak French are amazing. Especially when they're as cute as Amine and his friend.