I'll stop talking to Rin about Ethan if she stops talking about fucking Burger King and McDonald's. In her twenty years of life, she's worked at more Burger Kings and McDonalds' than any other human being on Earth. And when we go to one (or any fast food restaurant), that's ALL she talks about. And to the cashiers she rants and raves about how she hates everything that they do as employees. Like, SHUT THE FUCK UP, FUCKING RETARD. No one fucking cares! And it's sick how she knows exactly how to order things, specifying how to do this and that she doesn't like it this way and la la la. She's eaten at these places way too much. And the irony is she complains about those stereotypical fast food-eaters. About how they order things so specifically and how it's awkward to take their orders. Yeah, maybe 'cause that's gonna be you in five years. Hell, that's you now.
And she spent the night last night. My mistake, I actually invited her. And she had a thick blanket, and because it was seventy-two degrees, she said it was too warm. So she wanted to open the fucking window. Um, that's a big waste of fuel to heat the building. So she had to have a fan on all night. Why not just take the blanket off, or use a thinner one? I have plenty... She just had to be fucking impossible. And fucking annoying. And she wanted me to turn the heater down. Um, no. I'm comfortable at this temperature, and I always wake up cold. I'd wake up an icicle if she opened the fucking window. She told me I wouldn't feel it 'cause I'm in my room. Um, I've fallen asleep with the window in the living room open before, and my room got cold. Wow, air moves!...Duh, you fucking idiot!
She fucking drives me insane. But whatever.
I'm tired. Time to shower. Then go to bed. Night.