Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Random Questions Survey

What does the world need less of?
     Greed and pain.

Are you artistic?
     Somewhat.

Have you ever yelled at a telemarketer?
     Nope. I've never really talked to one.

Weirdest pet you have ever had:
     A half-dead rat...

Worst childhood memory:
     Moving away from my best friend.

Have you ever gone to private school?
     No.

Two weird facts about yourself:
     I have a whole in my stomach, and I have a dimple on the back of my shoulder.

Have you ever asked someone out on a date?
     Nope.

Are you an ass?
     Don't think so.

What kind of computer do you have?
     Dell Inspiron.

Do you have any animals?
     Yep. Two cats and a Bichon Frise.

Have you done something bad today?
     Technically, yes. One-thirty in the morning counts as today. Funny that this fucking question is on this survey...

What physical feature do you get complimented on?
     My breasts.

What's the dumbest invention?
     Anything Apple. Or, the alarm clock.

Have you ever been in an ambulance?
     Yep, but I was too young to remember.

What type of drunk are you?
     Don't know yet.

Do you hold grudges?
     Sometimes, yeah.

Name four things you always have with you:
     My keys, my wallet, my Zune or cellular, and pens and paper.

What did you do yesterday?
     Go to classes and talk to Lazar and Hanna. Also, went for a walk with Jess.

Do you like yourself?
     Nope. I like myself even less at this point in time.

If you could punch one person, who would it be?
     Hmm... Probably Ashley. Or Ethan.

What would you do if a leprechaun jumped out of the bushes and stole your wallet?
     Check to see what drugs I'm on...

Favorites
     80's cartoon: Don't have one
     Drink: Strawberry and Vanilla Coolata from Dunkin' Donuts
     Color: Baby pink, baby blue, black, red, indigo, navy, dark pink
     Cookie: Chocolate chip and sugar cookies
      Gum: Orbits Bubblemint

Firsts
     Prom date: Never went to prom
     Job: Library assistant
     Love: Ethan
     Car: Hopefully my dad's 2001 GMC Sonoma
     Sport: Softball as a kid