Every day, I fall a little more in love with him. It's so scary. I love him so much, it makes me cry.
But I would never trade this feeling for anything in the world. Love truly is the ultimate experience, and I know this only because of him. I will never be able to show him how grateful I am that he is in my life.
But I will certainly give it my all trying. Honestly, nothing has ever felt like this. Part of me is ready to say forever. But another part is saying don't curse it, it'll hurt more. The other part is saying shut up and just love him.
And I think that is what I'll do.
Out of seven billion people on this planet, how did I find him? How have I gotten so lucky to have crossed paths with him? I don't understand. When people meet their true loves, it's pure magic. Because there's nothing about the way I feel that isn't magical. And just the fact that I've found him, and he feels the same way, is like... Wow. I thought this kind of love only existed in books and movies.
Nope. It's real. It exists in our hearts.
And for once, I don't have the desire to try and bring myself down or dig into depression. I'm not trying to find something wrong with this or ruin the euphoria. I'm still cynical and pessimistic. But I feel great. Maybe I still feel depressed. But love is a more powerful feeling.
It's just amazing.